Current page :

Home

/

Products

/

Stone Packings

/

Aluminumn Suitcase

/

Aluminum Stone Storage Box Suitcase Retail Legal Case Brief Sample Display Box For Stone Tile Show
Aluminum Stone Storage Box Suitcase Retail Legal Case Brief Sample Display Box For Stone Tile Show
  • Aluminum Stone Storage Box Suitcase Retail Legal Case Brief Sample Display Box For Stone Tile Show
  • Aluminum Stone Storage Box Suitcase Retail Legal Case Brief Sample Display Box For Stone Tile Show
  • Aluminum Stone Storage Box Suitcase Retail Legal Case Brief Sample Display Box For Stone Tile Show

Aluminum Stone Storage Box Suitcase Retail Legal Case Brief Sample Display Box For Stone Tile Show

Description: Aluminum Stone Storage Box Suitcase Retail Legal Case Brief Sample Display Box For Stone Tile Show

Aluminumn Suitcase Features: 



(1) Function Easy Assembly, Easy Installation

(2)Quality  High Quality and Durable construction for long time using

(3)Finish   multiple choice for different look and price level

(4) Prototype  our professional team provide quick and hand made prototype to match your requirement.

(5) OEM   customized size/design is available to follow your brand style or shop plan

(6)we provide full solution for your retail store fixture.

Aluminum Stone Storage Box Suitcase Retail Legal Case Brief Sample Display Box For Stone Tile Show 

Desktop Acrylic Quartz Stone Rack Decor Room Sunglass Suitcase Retail Display Legal Case Brief Sample Box For StoneDesktop Acrylic Quartz Stone Rack Decor Room Sunglass Suitcase Retail Display Legal Case Brief Sample Box For StoneDesktop Acrylic Quartz Stone Rack Decor Room Sunglass Suitcase Retail Display Legal Case Brief Sample Box For StoneDesktop Acrylic Quartz Stone Rack Decor Room Sunglass Suitcase Retail Display Legal Case Brief Sample Box For StoneDesktop Acrylic Quartz Stone Rack Decor Room Sunglass Suitcase Retail Display Legal Case Brief Sample Box For StoneDesktop Acrylic Quartz Stone Rack Decor Room Sunglass Suitcase Retail Display Legal Case Brief Sample Box For StoneDesktop Acrylic Quartz Stone Rack Decor Room Sunglass Suitcase Retail Display Legal Case Brief Sample Box For StoneDesktop Acrylic Quartz Stone Rack Decor Room Sunglass Suitcase Retail Display Legal Case Brief Sample Box For StoneDesktop Acrylic Quartz Stone Rack Decor Room Sunglass Suitcase Retail Display Legal Case Brief Sample Box For StoneDesktop Acrylic Quartz Stone Rack Decor Room Sunglass Suitcase Retail Display Legal Case Brief Sample Box For StoneDesktop Acrylic Quartz Stone Rack Decor Room Sunglass Suitcase Retail Display Legal Case Brief Sample Box For StoneDesktop Acrylic Quartz Stone Rack Decor Room Sunglass Suitcase Retail Display Legal Case Brief Sample Box For StoneDesktop Acrylic Quartz Stone Rack Decor Room Sunglass Suitcase Retail Display Legal Case Brief Sample Box For StoneDesktop Acrylic Quartz Stone Rack Decor Room Sunglass Suitcase Retail Display Legal Case Brief Sample Box For StoneDesktop Acrylic Quartz Stone Rack Decor Room Sunglass Suitcase Retail Display Legal Case Brief Sample Box For Stone


Sample Time 7-10 Working days
Delivery Time 20-30 Working days
Price Terms FOB, CIF....
Payment Terms T/T

Packing Detail

Carton
FAQ

1.Q: I am really intereted in the design as in your picture,what is the price?

A: Thank you for your interest. But we do not have a fixed price, as all our designs can be 100% customized to meet your requirements(including dimension, color, logo,etc.).So, the price is based on your requirement details.

2.Q:We have one kind of display rack in our showroom,but I can not find it in your website. I can send you some pictures or dimension datas ,can you make it for us?

A: Yes,of course.


3.Q: How can I get a quotation of my interest designs?

A: Dear, you just need to provide below information:

1.your sample size for each rack;

2.samples quantity you want to display in each rack;

3.hom many racks do you need;

4.rack color you like;

5.need logo printed or not.


4.Q:Can you make us a sample for test?

A:Yes, we can. But you need to pay the sample cost and the transportation cost.Would that be ok with you?


5.Q: What is the MOQ?

A: Based on the design.


6.Q: What is the payment term?

A: T/T , Paypal

Always 30% prepaid, when production finish, pay the rest 70%.


7.Q:What is the delivery time?

A: Based on the order quantity. Generally 15-20 days after confirmed drawing.

Dear Clients:

Please kindly share your Business Card with us when sending the inquiry, otherwise we are not able to send you any formal quotation.

Please trust us that we won't send you any unwanted Emails, and we will always keep your contact information confidential.

Thanks for your kind attention, we are now ready to bring you satisfactory.

Kind regards / TSIANFAN Display Team



Inquiry Now

Product Name:Aluminum Stone Storage Box Suitcase Retail Legal Case Brief Sample Display Box For Stone Tile Show

Product

Contact Us

Hot products