The quality of the shelf has a huge impact on the security of the storage system. Only the strict quality control of the design, manufacture, installation and after-sales service of the shelves can ensure the safety and practicality of the storage shelf system.
In recent years, warehousing accidents have occurred from time to time in China, partly due to the fact that shelf product quality and shelf installation have failed to meet relevant standards. At present, China's commonly used standards related to shelf design are: "CECS23: 90 China Construction Standards Association standard steel shelf structure design specifications", "JB/T5323-91 stereoscopic warehouse welded steel structure shelf conditions," "JB / T9018-1999 "Specifications for design of high-bay storage systems for rail roadways", "Tolerances, deformations and clearances of elevated warehouses for FEM 9.831 EU-standard railroad stacker crane design specifications", "FEM10.2.02 Static steel shelves for European standard pallets" "Design," "ANSI/MH10.21984 Safety Standards for the Use of Industrial and Commercial Steel Shelf for Use in the United States", "MH16.1-2004 American National Standard for the Design, Testing, and Application of Steel Shelf for Industrial Storage".
The standards adopted by shelf manufacturing companies are different, and in the face of so many standards, users will be at a loss when choosing shelves. “Dongjian Storage Shelf” believes that companies should strictly implement national standards when designing and producing shelves, refer to foreign standards, and pay attention to detail management in the design, manufacture, installation, and service of shelves to improve the safety of shelf systems. And practicality.
In the process of designing shelves, the following principles should be followed: considering the deformation caused by uneven distribution of the weight of the goods, the lateral momentum caused by the action of the stacker or forklift, and the seismic intensity fortification; between goods, cargo and shelves, and cargo and firefighting There is a safety distance between the pipelines, leaving room for fire sprinkler spray; using high-quality steel, rust-proof and decorative surface treatment, and on the premise of ensuring shelf performance, the project cost should be reduced as much as possible.
In addition, when designing shelves, we should also pay attention to the following points:
1. When designing the structure of shelves, comprehensive consideration shall be given to factors such as the requirements of use, equipment, loading nature, material supply and installation conditions, and reasonable selection of structural forms, structural measures and production materials, so as to achieve advanced technology, economical rationality, safe application, and ensure quality.
2. The dimensional tolerances, deformations, and clearances of the shelves should all comply with the relevant standards.
3. There are rigorous design procedures. When designing the shelf structure in the limit state of durability or the maximum load limit state, it must comply with relevant standards and require calculations. For major projects, finite element calculations must be performed to combine the strength, stiffness, and stability of the shelves, and to fully evaluate the safety of the earthquake. For reusable standard shelves, there must be a general calculation.
4. The data used for the calculation must be based on evidence or experimentally obtained. Shelf structure is often difficult to make accurate analysis in theory, must use the appropriate test to determine the parameters required in the design, but also directly through the test to determine the carrying capacity of the shelf structure or a component. The test must have a report that the test equipment should be calibrated and inspected by a qualified measurement department that the country has identified.
5. Beam-type shelves, both ends of each beam must be equipped with a locking device, or provide screws and nuts to ensure that the beam can be stably fixed to the column to prevent it from being dislodged by upward force. To ensure that the beam is engaged with its locking device (or screw and nut), the normal operation of the beam lock or the tightening of the screw and nut should be checked periodically to replace the damaged device in time.
6. The column posts should be properly fixed on the concrete foundation. It is necessary to make clear that the connection method between the shelf and the ground is to use embedded parts, adopt a secondary watering scheme, or use chemical bolts to directly connect with the ground. The diameter of the bolt and the minimum size of the bolt must be determined by calculation based on actual load, seismic load or wind load. Manually loaded small shelves below 2.4m may not be fixed. The concrete on the foundation of the fixed shelf column must be continuously cured for 28 days.