How to use terrazzo floor tiles What are the disadvantages of terrazzo floor tiles?
The terrazzo floor tile is a kind of composite floor tile with cement as the main raw material. The terrazzo floor tile has a brightness of 70 or more after the surface treatment, and the dustproof and non-slip quality reaches the marble quality. The surface hardness reaches 6-8, and the color can be arbitrarily spliced. The color can be customized, no cracking, not afraid of heavy rolling, not afraid of heavy objects dragging, no shrinkage deformation, but easy to be weathered and aging, rough surface and large gap, poor dirt resistance. Flooring is an important part of the current home improvement. The application of floor tiles is very extensive and is favored by consumers. There is a type of floor tile in the floor tiles called terrazzo floor tiles. There may not be a lot of understanding of it. Next, let's talk about how to grind floor tiles.
How about terrazzo floor tiles?
Terrazzo floor brick is a kind of composite floor tile with cement as the main raw material. Its low cost and good performance are widely used in large-area public buildings.
In fact, terrazzo floor tiles are relatively rare in the market. Compared with the past, the usage rate has been reduced a lot because it is made on the spot, so the convenience is not so good. Its production material is cement plus. Special rubber powder and various small stones, they are combined and smoothed, and finally formed by polishing the whole with a sander. Although its manufacturing process is more complicated, it is much better to polish it. It is necessary to maintain it in a timely manner to ensure that its local finish is as high as new. In the current decoration, the general cost of artificial decoration is relatively high, so that the cost performance of the terrazzo floor tile is not very high, but it can make a large continuous area, which is a big advantage. It is also stronger than other floor tiles, no radiation, you can also use different colors of pebbles to decorate the floor tiles with different text and patterns, which can add a bright color to your home environment.
Advantages and disadvantages of terrazzo floor tiles
1. After the surface treatment of the terrazzo floor tile, the brightness reaches 70 or more, and the dustproof and anti-slip achieve the marble quality.
2. The surface hardness of terrazzo floor tiles is 6-8, close to the surface of high hardness granite, and the wear resistance is good.
3, terrazzo floor tiles can be freely spliced color, color can be customized.
4, terrazzo floor tiles are not cracked, not afraid of heavy car rolling, not afraid of heavy objects dragging, no shrinkage deformation.
5, terrazzo floor tiles are not dusty and clean.
6, terrazzo floor tiles are not flammable, no fire, aging, stain resistance, corrosion resistance, no odor and no pollution.
7, terrazzo floor tiles bright and bright, if you need to improve the light to play ordinary floor wax (does not affect its anti-static properties).
8. The terrazzo floor tile decoration is horizontal and vertical, no gap is required between the grids, the connection is dense, and the overall appearance is good.
9. The performance and mechanical properties of terrazzo floor tiles are the same as those of high quality terrazzo floors used in various buildings. It meets the requirements of national standard GB50209-2002 and meets the standard requirements of JC507-1993 construction terrazzo products.
1, easy to separate weathering and aging.
2. The surface has coarse and large voids, poor stain resistance, and it is difficult to clean after contamination.
In general, terrazzo tiles have shortcomings, but the advantages are far more than the disadvantages. Of course, the actual use is still based on their own preferences. If you are interested, go to the store and see the real thing.